Welcome to the VIDEOS!
In here you'll find a growing resource of inspiration, tutorials, interviews, tips, gear reviews, and time management hacks to help you get started as an IA as well as how to thrive in a career that is uncertain by nature.
Most Recent Episodes:
- Apr 18, 2019 DAILY vs CAT PROPERTY [Mid Am Cat Interview]
- Apr 17, 2019 Advanced Time Management Masterclass
- Apr 15, 2019 The End of Insurance as We Know It?? [ROUNDTABLE]
- Apr 14, 2019 BREAKING NEWS - Tornadoes and Hail in East Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi
- Apr 11, 2019 Health Insurance for Independent Adjusters?? [YES IT'S REAL]
- Apr 8, 2019 How to inspect a hail damaged vehicle
- Apr 4, 2019 Outsourcing for Independent Adjusters...?
- Apr 1, 2019 Four Things That Must Happen During and Auto Inspection
- Mar 28, 2019 The Most Expensive Adjusting School [Is It Worth It?]
- Mar 25, 2019 How to get started as an Independent Auto Adjuster
- Mar 25, 2019 BREAKING NEWS - Hail Season Heats up
- Mar 21, 2019 Find out which IA firm are assigning claims and WHERE [RIGHT NOW👍]
- Mar 18, 2019 How much can you earn as an auto independent adjuster?
- Mar 14, 2019 What a Ridealong is and why you should do one
- Mar 13, 2019 BREAKING NEWS - Winter Storm ULMER
- Mar 11, 2019 Never miss a photo when scoping a vehicle [AUTO CLAIMS]
- Mar 7, 2019 Getting on the First Call List [INTERVIEW with Schedule It Founder]
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- Oct 25, 2018 3 Staff Adjuster Myths BUSTED
- Oct 18, 2018 Should you try AUTO CLAIMS? (feat. Chris Stanley)
- Oct 11, 2018 How I Earned My First $100,000 ($114,000 actually) as a Cat Property IA
- Oct 4, 2018 Mac is better than PC (plus printer unboxing and review)
- Sep 27, 2018 Free Video Training - No FLUFF
- Sep 20, 2018 Just. Keep. Going.
- Sep 13, 2018 Dell Inspiron 5000 13" 2-in-1 Review for Cat Adjusters
- Sep 6, 2018 What do you do if there are no more storms in 2018?
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 31, 2018 How to Deny a Claim and Not Get Punched
- May 24, 2018 Connect the Dots
- May 17, 2018 Lose the Jargon and Skyrocket Your Customer Service Rating
- May 16, 2018 Manage Your Storm Down to the Hour
- May 10, 2018 On-Site Closures
- Apr 26, 2018 How to Destroy a Tape Measure in One Easy Step + 40ft Fat Max Review
- Apr 19, 2018 Xactimate: Save Time With "Copy From Project"
- Apr 15, 2018 How to Make a Sticky Clipboard
- Apr 12, 2018 How Your Pitch Gauge Is Losing You Money
- Apr 8, 2018 What Do You Do When You're Not on a Cat?
- Apr 5, 2018 Are Drones the Future of Catastrophe Claims?
- Apr 3, 2018 What Is a Cat Adjuster?
- Apr 1, 2018 How to use Xactimate Macros [MUST WATCH]
- Mar 29, 2018 What Can You Earn as an Adjuster in 2018?
- Mar 27, 2018 How to Lose an Argument By Being Right
- Mar 25, 2018 The Best $10 You’ll Ever Spend on Cat Gear (+ Magic!)
- Mar 22, 2018 Top Cat Adjusters Do These Three Things
- Mar 20, 2018 Top Ten Things to Bring on Your First Storm
- Mar 18, 2018 Four Things You Must Do Before Your First Cat Deployment
- Mar 17, 2018 Xactimate - Organize and Label Photos Quickly!
- Mar 17, 2018 Xactimate - Import Photos Fast!
- Mar 17, 2018 Always Scope the Same Way Every Time
- Mar 17, 2018 What Is Empathy and How Can It Can Boost Your Customer Service Numbers?
- Mar 17, 2018 What Is Rapport and Why Do You Need It?
- Mar 17, 2018 Six Figure Income in Claims? Yes, It's Real
- Mar 17, 2018 Best Camera for Cat Claims!
- Mar 17, 2018 Hurricane Irma Was Not a Typical Hurricane
- Mar 17, 2018 The First Rule of Fight Club Is.. Don't Fight!